RWC Biotech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Biotech.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lab due dates?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johnss1

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Lab due dates?   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:46 am

Are there any labs due on Monday?
Back to top Go down
kyle

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab due dates?   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:56 pm

I believe the last lab we did for Protein Separation is due Monday, while the Computer Lab one is due Wednesday, but I'm not sure to be honest since coming in Monday is optional. I know that Labs 8 and 9 for Chem are due Tuesday and Thursday respectively.

Did Kutcher assign the patent project Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Experiment 9 Immunoblotting   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:34 am

I was looking over my experiment 7 for SDS-PAGE. My lab report came back & I am curious about how to correct something on the standard curve I drew. I got counted off for "label #'s" on the y-axis. What should I have used?

I titled the y-axis "Molecular Weight (Kdaltons)"
and then numbered the appropriate lines: 1,000 and 10,000 and 100,000 and so on.
Back to top Go down
johnss1

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab due dates?   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:09 am

I got marked off on that too. You had to put every number in, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 etc.... Thtats what she told me when i asked.

Shauna J
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab due dates?   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 am

inconvenient - library is supposedly closed on Saturday - due to holiday. Anybody else hear that? hoping to work in Protein presentation time before Monday.
problems accessing UConnect mail most of the day - more inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab due dates?   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Lab #9 for Protein Sep Lab is due on Monday. Lab #10 is due on Friday, but if you don't have to come in you can turn it in earlier.
The Chem labs are due on Tues and Thursday.
You do need to label the entire axis all the way to 900,000. Maybe that is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lab due dates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab due dates?   Lab due dates? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lab due dates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWC Biotech :: General-
Jump to: