RWC Biotech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Biotech.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Back everyone!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PresslerJ

Welcome Back everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Just sayin hi.

Im not really sure what is expected on the introduction on the report, so im just kinda winging it.
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 am

Good to see someone back on and posting! I am sure we will see more people here this weekend since we have a lab report and 2 tests coming up.
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome Back!
Re: Lab report Intro, we should start a new topic. I roughed in a draft that restates the background of the exercise. (Wrote a book..) This will get major revision based on the handout about writing the Intro section, AFTER I finish writing the report.

Probably should list this as separate topic, too. Lab data spreadsheet is due Sunday at noon. Graphing Linear & Exponential Charts. I dont know that there is a real answer for the best fit line equation in #3, he just wanted us to familiarize ourselves with the program functions for line equations. Did anybody produce a SIGMOID line?
Back to top Go down
kyle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:48 am

It's almost 10 and I'm just now starting it. fml
Back to top Go down
kyle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 am

OMFG her example introduction is the size of one of Stacey's conclusions.

No
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 am

A little late night help - along with more caffeine:
http://biotech.biology.arizona.edu/labs/transformation%28TG%29.html
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Haha Kyle! My introduction is quite lengthy too! Conclusion, not so much this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back everyone!!   Welcome Back everyone!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWC Biotech :: General-
Jump to: