RWC Biotech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Biotech.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyle

Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis Empty
PostSubject: Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis   Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 am

Two questions. Glacial acetic acid was supposed to establish pH and donate ions, correct? Also, I'm not sure what the answer is to number 9. Is there less intensity because there is less DNA for the Etbr to intercalate with?
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis   Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:30 pm

I would think it is because the dna fragments that are smaller are not seen well because of the type of gel we used.
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis   Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 pm

I have a question about our tables for bp Map. I got that some of the fragments were like 10-11000, but there aren't any sites for those lengths. How do we put those in the table or explain it?
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis   Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Never mind, just watched her video online and it answered the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis   Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lab Report 2: DNA Restriction and Electrophoresis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWC Biotech :: General-
Jump to: