RWC Biotech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Biotech.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protein Separation Exercise 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyle

Protein Separation Exercise 10 Empty
PostSubject: Protein Separation Exercise 10   Protein Separation Exercise 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 am

The web site doesn't even work for me. And I don't have Internet Explorer (people still use that thing!?).
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Protein Separation Exercise 10   Protein Separation Exercise 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 am

Make sure you type it in with the caps that are listed on the exercise. It didn't work for me the first time I used it because of that. I don't use IE and I had no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

PostSubject: Re: Protein Separation Exercise 10   Protein Separation Exercise 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:44 am

3 of our 4 computers wouldn't run the program. Java is messed up on my usual computer & I know that. It runs Java, it's just that I think I deleted the old one that this program uses. (Java does big updates.) I did the exercise at school & it went quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protein Separation Exercise 10   Protein Separation Exercise 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protein Separation Exercise 10
Page 1 of 1