RWC Biotech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Biotech.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Molecular Genetics Rough Draft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllawson0

Molecular Genetics Rough Draft Empty
PostSubject: Molecular Genetics Rough Draft   Molecular Genetics Rough Draft I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

What are you using for your figure that shows the relationship between the DNA, mRNA and protein product?

My gene has over 70,000 bases in the DNA - do we put the whole sequence of it? Has anyone found a good place to find a figure that already shows the relationship?
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Genetics Rough Draft   Molecular Genetics Rough Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 am

This looks just ok, but only because I don't understand all that I am looking at.
I'm sending you my gene at Ensemble. check out all 3 tabs

http://uswest.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Location/View?db=core;g=ENSG00000158104;r=12:122277435-122296769;t=ENST00000289004
Back to top Go down
kyle

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Genetics Rough Draft   Molecular Genetics Rough Draft I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 am

She's really unclear about it. I just posted the picture from the ncbi site that has the coding regions on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molecular Genetics Rough Draft   Molecular Genetics Rough Draft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molecular Genetics Rough Draft
Page 1 of 1