RWC Biotech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Biotech.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lab Data Management graphing assignment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllawson0

Lab Data Management graphing assignment Empty
PostSubject: Lab Data Management graphing assignment   Lab Data Management graphing assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 am

Did he say it was due Monday or Sunday? I still haven't looked at the last 2 problems and probably won't get to it until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

PostSubject: Re: Lab Data Management graphing assignment   Lab Data Management graphing assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 am

I thought it was due Sunday, but Sarah thought it was Monday. I didn't write the due date down.
He wanted us to get it turned in so he can post the answers Monday.
I had a bit of trouble on #4 until I figured out I needed to FORMAT the y-axis and change it to log scale.
Back to top Go down
Sllawson0

PostSubject: Re: Lab Data Management graphing assignment   Lab Data Management graphing assignment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm

I couldn't get #5 to come out right. I know the equation of the line is wrong, but no matter what I did to try to fix it, I still wasn't getting the correct answer for the 104 days.
I just gave up and turned it in last night as is.
Back to top Go down
LWhitacre

PostSubject: Re: Lab Data Management graphing assignment   Lab Data Management graphing assignment I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 am

Graphing exercise
Problem 2 - I plugged my answers into the line equation & it worked out. didn't work out with his answers.

Problem 5 - I had the correct line equation
I think the instructor made an error in the formula, using the wrong exponent. -.08(X)
He used -.0862(X). My answer was 0.117997837 µCi

Also, we were working with µCi and had to convert µCi to Bq, but the conversion we have takes Ci to Bq. I think the instructor made a mistake there, too. I could be wrong. Curious how others did.

I'm sending him an email, I just don't want to take up test time. It could just be my math skilz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab Data Management graphing assignment   Lab Data Management graphing assignment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lab Data Management graphing assignment
Page 1 of 1